RE: XML et PropertyNames printing results

From: <Rainer.Scherg(at)not-real.rexroth.de>
Date: Sun Apr 22 2001 - 20:08:57 GMT
Hi,

I think there seems to be a missunderstanding of properties for a document.
Basically, you can have only one property entry "nic" or "naf" per document.

So because swish is storing only the content of one "nic" tag in the
database,
it is difficult to guess, which data is the correct one.

Using "swish-e .... -w NIC=0017" you are asking swish to return "pointers"
to documents containing the searched words.

Please correct be, if I'm wrong, but I think you want to have a  XML
database.

cu - rainer