ignoring words inside form elements

From: Myke Komarnitsky <myke(at)not-real.komar.org>
Date: Thu Apr 12 2001 - 00:13:48 GMT
I got a quick response from that last one, thank you!  Another query:  we
use a pulldown for navigation, so the html looks like:

<SELECT NAME="routes" onChange="switchRoute(this.form)">
<OPTION VALUE="">Choose a Route</OPTION>
<OPTION  VALUE="crimp_master">Crimp Master - *</OPTION>
<OPTION  VALUE="dyno_one">Dyno One - *</OPTION>
</SELECT>

Unfortunately, queries that match the pulldowns (say "Crimp Master") pull
up every page with that in the nav tool.... is there a way to ignore text
inside a form element such as this?

Thanks in advance,
Myke

Michael Komarnitsky      Komar Consulting Group
303.818.3718             http://consulting.komar.org
http://climbingboulder.com
-