RE: SWISH-E in Harvest

From: <Rainer.Scherg(at)not-real.rexroth.de>
Date: Mon Apr 09 2001 - 15:15:13 GMT
Hi!

Please answer always to the maillist only.

You can use swish filters (or the new prog-method (as filter))
to index these files.

The filters can be written e.g. in perl, or any other language.
Please have a look on the docs.

> But I think SWISH-E can't create an index on the SOIF- Fields.
> Searching for "(author:Frank)" isn't possible .

You can write a simple filter, which translates the SOIF format to
simple XML (or HTML Meta-Tags) e.g. <author>Frank</author> and use
"MetaNames" to handle this. Also, please have a look on the docs.

If you are doing such a filter, you can of course

cu - rainer

This Mail has been checked for Viruses

* * *

Diese Mail wurde auf Viren ueberprueft
Hinweis: Verschluesselte Mails koennen NICHT geprueft werden !