Re: Problems w/ wildcarding

From: <jmruiz(at)not-real.boe.es>
Date: Thu Apr 05 2001 - 18:44:59 GMT
Hi Thomas,

It is a really strange problem. I have been using 2.0.X for 6 months
(and many other people) but all my boxes are unix (linux, solaris and
aix - all gcc).
Now, for several weeks, I have been using our latest 2.1-dev20 (from cvs).

David Norris built several 2.0.x binaries for Win32 and I think they
work fine. You can check them, just to discard a build problem in your
platform.

cu
Jose

"Thomas M. Parris" <parris@isciences.com> dijo: