RE: Request for new feature

From: <Rainer.Scherg(at)not-real.rexroth.de>
Date: Tue Apr 03 2001 - 13:22:51 GMT
This topic/demand was much discussed in the internal development lists
and will be a task for the upcoming versions of swish.

In the current version it's not easy to implement this, because
swish cannot handle data types. One question would be: which date format
should swish recognize?  (european, german, us format, short date format,
full date format, RFC, etc., etc.) and how to compare these without having a
datatype DATE.

We started to do some basic work for data types on swish (see properties -x
option)
on the current cvs tree.

For more information, please have a look on the discussions:

  http://sourceforge.net/mail/?group_id=15097

cu - rainer