Bad directive on line #181: IndexContent HTML .doc

From: David Wood <dwood(at)not-real.inter.nl.net>
Date: Tue Apr 03 2001 - 01:52:26 GMT
Hi folks,

With SWISH-E 2.1-dev-20, the following block of config lines:

FileFilter .doc iw_to_html
IndexContent HTML .doc
FileFilter .pdf iw_to_html
IndexContent HTML .pdf
FileFilter .ppt iw_to_html
IndexContent HTML .ppt
FileFilter .xls iw_to_html
IndexContent HTML .xls

is giving the errors:

Bad directive on line #181: IndexContent HTML .doc
Bad directive on line #183: IndexContent HTML .pdf
Bad directive on line #185: IndexContent HTML .ppt
Bad directive on line #187: IndexContent HTML .xls

The FileFilter directives seem to work fine without the IndexContent
directives.  By the way, do I need to use those IndexContent directives at
all or do all filters default to HTML?  The docs say that HTML is the
default, but this example:

#   FileFilter  .pdf         pdf2html
#   IndexContent  HTML    .pdf

is in the example user.config so I wasn't sure.

cheers,

David