Search Results

From: Stuart Allen <sallen(at)not-real.steptwo.com.au>
Date: Fri Mar 30 2001 - 06:31:07 GMT
Hello

I am trying to find out if there is a way to tell swish-e to look for
the search terms in both the meta tags and the body of an HTML document.
At the moment it is only returning documents with the search term in the
body, unless I use a search like 'description=term', in which case it is
only returning documents with the search term in the description tag.
What I really need is the ability to find all documents that contain any
given term regardless of whether it appears in the body or a meta tag.
Setting INDEXTAGS to 1 in config.h is the closest I have come the
desired result, but unfortunately it has been given the big thumbs down
by the boss. Any hints?

Regards,
Stuart