Re: swish

From: <jmruiz(at)not-real.boe.es>
Date: Thu Mar 08 2001 - 18:39:23 GMT
Hi Marc,

This has been discussed earlier. The problem is that 2.x needs to
store word positions to get phrase search available.
Using IgnoreLimit forces swish to recalculate all word's positions
(each word in each file). This routine is slow (it is fixed in the future
2.2). Use IgnoreWords instead.

BTW, download 2.0.5.
2.0.4 has a bug in merge proccess (if you use -M).

cu
jose