Re: AutoSwish

From: Gastlogin Internet-Cafe Muenchen <katigaebler(at)not-real.topmail.de>
Date: Sat Feb 24 2001 - 11:53:08 GMT
I think the best is to run a crontab to index, e.g. once a day,
depending on what you want. Ask your system administrator unless you
already know how to set up crontab, as it depends on your hosting
situation, its normally simple, if you have permissions to modify
crontab. A simple CGI could no doubt do a click-on-demand indexing too,
but I wouldn't know how.