RE: Swish-E 2.0 and PDF indexing

From: Jeffrey Grunstein <JEFFREY.GRUNSTEIN(at)not-real.ny.frb.org>
Date: Thu Jan 04 2001 - 21:33:19 GMT
I'm using the latest stable version, 2.04.  I'll try the fix Jose suggested earlier - to compile it under 2.6 and move it to Solaris 8.

>>> <Rainer.Scherg@rexroth.de> 01/04 3:25 PM >>>
Mhh, 16000 docs (@ 3000 pdf docs) take @2 hours
on our SUN E4500. I also use swish 2.0.x.

Please use the latest stable version of swish from Jose's site.

There were some performance issues. I think the last performance
problems on swishe 2.x are fixed in the current develop version.

cu - rainer