Swish documentation

From: Bill Moseley <moseley(at)not-real.hank.org>
Date: Wed Jan 03 2001 - 00:31:22 GMT
Howdy,

I've been trying to update the SWISH-E documentation with the goal of
providing the most current docs in the swish-e distribution.

The documentation is written in Perl's POD format, but is also distributed
as HTML and man pages.  Postscript and PDF can be generated from the
swish-e distribution.

I've put up the first draft of the docs at http://swishe.sourceforge.net.
Comments would be great, but better would be someone that could do a little
proof reading of a page or three.  Again, it's a first draft with plenty of
typos -- feel free to email me any errors you find.

I still need to add links on the web page to the list archive and to some
other goodies at the sunsite.berekely.edu/SWISH-E/ site.

BTW -- if anyone can figure out how to get anonymous CVS access at
SourceForge please let me know.  I'm trying to get that site to update
automatically from the CVS every day, but I can't get it to work:

cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous@cvs.SWISHE.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/swishe login
(Logging in to anonymous@cvs.SWISHE.sourceforge.net)
CVS password:
cvs [login aborted]: authorization failed: server
cvs.SWISHE.sourceforge.net rejected access

Bill Moseley
mailto:moseley@hank.org