Re: Swish Documentation

From: Frank Heasley <DrHeasley(at)not-real.chemistry.com>
Date: Mon Dec 11 2000 - 19:55:48 GMT
Hm.

I'm surprised that folks feel so strongly about this.  I don't want to get
into a protracted discussion about this, but...

Many people, myself included, will not allow Acrobat on their systems as it
can cause instability (read: your computer crashes  when you try to run
it).  In general, it's not a good idea(tm) to present data in .pdf format
because a significant segment of your audience cannot read it.

Aside from POD, HTML is actually the most universally readable format.  If
there is to be an alternative, it shoudl be in HTML to reach the largest
number of people.

Frank