Swish Documentation

From: Bill Moseley <moseley(at)not-real.hank.org>
Date: Sun Dec 10 2000 - 23:24:06 GMT
Hi,

If I ever have more than a few minutes free I plan on updating some of the
swish documentation that's included in the distribution.

So I have a question -- would anyone have any objections to using Perl's
POD (Plain Old Documentation) format?  It seems unlikely that any system
that's running swish would not have Perl installed (and thus perldoc for
viewing the documentation).  POD is a rather simple document format, and
there exists modules to convert POD to man, HTML, plain text, PDF, and
Postscript.  So it's a nice base format.

See any problems?

Bill Moseley
mailto:moseley@hank.org