search precedence (not, metanames and parenthesys)

From: <jmruiz(at)not-real.boe.es>
Date: Wed Nov 08 2000 - 11:53:53 GMT
Hi Bill,

I think I have fixed it.
Can you test a new search.c for use in 2.0.3. Take it from

http://www.boe.es/swish-e/bill/search.c

It adds 5 lines to the old one.

If it fixes the problem, I will release 2.0.4, a new
2.1.x and some documentation of the library next week.

BTW, because of my work, I will be out until monday.
So, I am not sure if I can read your posts these days.

cu
Jose