Can it be done: Inverse of IngnoreWords? UseWords

From: Alain Tuezney <tuezney(at)not-real.oma.be>
Date: Wed Nov 08 2000 - 09:00:50 GMT
Hi all,

I would like to index my site-to-be using SWISH-E. I already set up
SWISH-E and autoswish and they seem to work.

But now i want to create an index file  containing only the words I want
to be searched for instead of all the words SWISH finds - the words in
the IngnoreWords.

I 've read the documentation on swish-e indexing & did not find any
feasable solution yet.

It wouln't be applicable if one makes an index first and than filter out
all the words by adding them to the IngnoreWords.

If only it could it be an UseWords list, meaning the ability to supply
SWISH-E in it's configfile the name of a file containing the all words
you would like the search to be able to look for.

Many Thanks In Advance