Re: Mysql

From: Bas Meijer <bas(at)not-real.antraciet.nl>
Date: Fri Oct 20 2000 - 08:07:20 GMT
Hi,

I want to try to include Ken's mysql patch into the Swish-E I inlude
with Lookup
(http://bas.antraciet.nl/lookup). I want to generate the swish-e
Makefile with autoconf configure. My configure.in checks for mysql
like this, but I dont know how to 'find' libdir and the directory
that holds mysql.h, so now libdir and myheaderdir are hardcoded in
Makefile.in (for Linux). Does someone know how to autoconf mysql??

Bas Meijer

# from configure.in
dnl Checks for header files.
AC_CHECK_HEADERS(strings.h unistd.h mysql/mysql.h)
dnl Check for MySQL
AC_CHECK_LIB(mysqlclient,mysql_init)

# from Makefil.in
libdir = /usr/lib