RE: SLOW indexing on Sun E450

From: <Rainer.Scherg(at)not-real.rexroth.de>
Date: Wed Oct 04 2000 - 15:38:08 GMT
What does "truss" say?

-----Original Message-----
From: Joseph Alba [mailto:jalba@projo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 04, 2000 5:32 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: [SWISH-E] SLOW indexing on Sun E450

Hi!  I'm sorry if this issue has already been covered here, but I've been
too busy to keep up with all the message...  :)

I recently switched our webserver from a Sun Ultra/2 to an E450.  You'd
think that indexing would take seconds rather than minutes now,
right?  WRONG!  1 hour and 15 minutes, and it's still cooking!  I haven't
changed the config files.  I don't know what's going on.  Any clues?  Can
anyone give me some good optimization parameters?

BTW, it's swish 2.0.1

Thanks!

Joe Alba
Web Programmer / Systems Analyst
http://www.projo.com

This Mail has been checked for Viruses

* * *

Diese Mail wurde auf Viren ueberprueft
Hinweis: Verschluesselte Mails koennen NICHT geprueft werden !