Http indexing problem

From: Martin Vidler <martin(at)not-real.purplelemon.net>
Date: Tue Oct 03 2000 - 13:50:19 GMT
 Hi

I am trying to index my web site using the http spidering,

I have setup the http values in the config file, and have commented out
the filesystem values in the same file.

when I run the initial indexing it looks at the first page, indexes 4
words wait for the time specified in the delay value for http indexing and
then creates the indexing file.

I am using the swishspider script that I found in the src directory of
the swish-e program. All I have done is specify the path to this script
in the spiderdirectory value.

If any one has got any ideas, I'll be glad to hear them.

Kind regards

Martin Vidler
Programmer
Purple Lemon Ltd.   London and Manchester
martin(at)not-real.purplelemon.net     http://www.purplelemon.net
The Old Jam Factory, Green Walk, London, SE1 4TU
t.0207 940 7155   f.0207 940 7150
Registered in England no. 3783179