"Chevra" ??

From: William Malin <blvdmaster(at)not-real.venturablvd.com>
Date: Wed Sep 27 2000 - 22:47:44 GMT
Swish-E users . . .

I've been using swish since 1995 and am experiencing a kind of search result that is most perplexing, and one that I have never encountered before. Now, I cannot pinpoint a pattern yet, but on numerous (and, so far, seemingly random) occasions, I search my own site (http://www.venturablvd.com/blvdsearch/index.html) to make sure that new customers are duly indexed, and get the following item in a larger mix of results:

The link says "9114" and this links to a file name "Chevra" which definitely does not exist.

I've searched the index files internally, as well as the executable itself and can find no reference to 9114 or Chevra.

Does anyone have ay experience similar or identical to mine?

All the best from,

Bill Malin
owner/webmaster
Ventura Blvd on the Web
http://www.venturablvd.com
818.785.5555

    "...the premier Valley-specific Web site."
     - the L.A. Times 6/15/99