RE: First post from a new user

From: Don Hamilton <dhamilto(at)not-real.wlu.ca>
Date: Fri Sep 08 2000 - 13:44:06 GMT
Thanks for this. Just didn't realize what I was reading. In the mean time,
the answer to my other question (is there a cgi for phrase searching with
version 2) was just to modify the John's cgi to include single quotes (')
around the $query variable in the call to swish-e.

Now, two more questions, please

I want to exclude some directories from the index. Is there an easy way to
do that? I didn't see an obvious parameter.

Assuming there is no easy way, I can modify fc.c to just skip it. Is this an
option others would be interested in, and if so, what is the procedure for
donating 'enhancements'?

don