FileFilter with http

From: <DUDGEON(at)not-real.britbio.co.uk>
Date: Wed Sep 06 2000 - 16:48:08 GMT
I'm trying to use file filtering to index PDFs etc.
This wotks fine while I access the files through the file system, but
doesn't work when accessed by http. The PDF are retrieved, but don't appear
to be filtered (the 2 words indexed symptom).

Have I missed something, or isn't this expected to work?

I'm using using swish-e_1_3_2_f

Thanks

Tim

DISCLAIMER: This message contains proprietary
information some or all of which may be
confidential and/or legally privileged. It is for
the intended recipient only who may use and apply
the information only for the intended purpose.
Internet communications are not secure and
therefore the British Biotech group does not
accept legal responsibility for the contents of
this message. Any views or opinions presented are
only those of the author and not those of the
British Biotech group. If you are not the intended
recipient please delete this e-mail and notify the
author immediately by calling ++44 (0)1865 748747;
do not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or
rely on this e-mail.