Exclude links from indexing?

From: <kopplin(at)not-real.technoir.nu>
Date: Sun Sep 03 2000 - 06:49:23 GMT
I'm using Swish-E to search a mailing list archive. I am trying to find
a way to exclude the text in links that point to the next message by date,
that occurred in the original message, not in all the text that was added
by the archiving software.

I do have INDEXTAGS = 0, but I'm guessing this only works on the text
between < and > and not between begin and end tags like a link.

Am I missing something?

Is there a way to signal Swish-E to ignore the rest of a file, where all
the links are?

If none of the above, where would be a good place to patch the code?

Mike Kopplin