Re: Swish 2.0.1 beta: xml tags?

From: Frank Heasley <DrHeasley(at)>
Date: Sat Aug 26 2000 - 03:17:19 GMT
It's compiled on Redhat 6.1, Intel P-233.  The meta tests all work.

These are files that are exclusively xml.  They have around 14 different
xml tags, but I only selected 2 of them to test with. Originally these
files contained no html tags at all.  I even tried to fix it by adding html
formatting tags to the test files, and changed their names to ".html"
instead of ".xml" but still no go.

Things I haven't tried yet:

Is it necessary to name ALL of the tags?  If so, what is the function of
Is it required that ALL of the tags be repeated in the properties section?
There are 4 possible combinations of 'OKNOMETA' and 'REQMETANAME'.  Which
one is correct?