Seg faults

From: Bill Moseley <moseley(at)not-real.hank.org>
Date: Wed Aug 09 2000 - 23:48:23 GMT
Swish 2.0 beta 4.

I've been seeing a few segfaults (exec() is returning 11) almost every day.

Now I think this is a resource issue, as they seem to happen two or three
at a time at varying times of the day.  This is happening on a site that's
calling swish about 10,000 - 15,000 a day, and some days I see only a
couple and some days I see maybe 20 or 30.

As I see these errors hours after they happen I can't really say what the
state of the machine was when they happened.  Sorry.

Anyway, it's not a huge issue, but I wonder if this is a swish issue or not.

If anyone has ideas on how to debug this or track down more info when this
happens, I'm listening....

Thanks,

Bill Moseley
mailto:moseley@hank.org