Re: Make error

From: Bas Meijer <bas(at)not-real.antraciet.nl>
Date: Wed Aug 09 2000 - 14:43:37 GMT
>mualidhara N wrote:
>>  {PATH}/gcc -c -g check.c
>
>You need to check your Makefile.  The $CC variable seems to be set
>incorrectly.  It needs to point to your C compiler.  It looks like it's
>pointing to {PATH}/gcc which makes no sense.
>
>--
>,David Norris

Hopefully Jose will include the autoconf files I made for Swish-E.
(hint, hint, ;-)) Then configure will generate your Makefile based on
your system's settings; make will build what you need (also during
development it will only build what you changed, the old (1.3.x)
Makefile is broken in this respect.

Bas Meijer

--

--  /'''     Bas Meijer mailto:bas@antraciet.com