Win32 beta 4 builds

From: David Norris <dave(at)>
Date: Fri Aug 04 2000 - 08:05:45 GMT
I have three builds.  Each zip contains debug and release builds.  The
download is a bit larger, but, I think it will be easier for me to
maintain while we are debugging.  Only use swishe.exe unless you have a
debugging environment and experience problems.

Clean build of SWISH-E 2.0 beta:

DO NOT USE these builds unless you need the features they provide.  If
you do any testing related to SWISH-E then use the clean build if
possible.  Although, I don't think these builds introduce any bugs.

Modified ishtml() & TITLETOPLINES:

Modified default OR rule & ishtml() & TITLETOPLINES:

,David Norris
  Dave's Web -
  Dave's Weather -
  ICQ Universal Internet Number - 412039
  E-Mail -

"I would never belong to a club that would have me as a member!"
                                                 - Groucho Marx