The Future: AND_OR with Swish for Windows

From: David Norris <dave(at)not-real.webaugur.com>
Date: Wed Jul 19 2000 - 22:33:32 GMT
> Eric Haymaker wrote:
>         Is there a way to make the default search _OR with the windows
> version as there is for the Unix version, which is done during the
> compile?

Recompile it :-(

Here's a perfect addition to the future features list :-)  There are
still a number of options in config.h that need to be made into runtime
options.  swish.c would probably need to be switched over to the GNU
longopt format to be able to fit them on the command line.  I suspect
that is why they are compiled options at this point.

--
,David Norris
  ICQ Universal Internet Number - 412039