RE: Recursive Filtering

From: <Rainer.Scherg(at)not-real.rexroth.de>
Date: Mon Jun 26 2000 - 14:58:38 GMT
Hi,

You have to install a filter-script for - .Z -files (your example)
Because the filterscripts can be simple shell or perl scripts,
scripts can be nested. So you can check for file extensions in your
script and call other scripts to do the filtering job.

Swish is executing a filter only once per file (e.g. for xx.tar.Z).

A common filter for .doc files (winword) is "catdoc" (sorry no URL
at hand)...

cu - rainer