Config files in Merge

From: Andrew Linn <andrew_linn(at)not-real.hotmail.com>
Date: Mon Jun 26 2000 - 14:58:50 GMT
What options are available from config files when using merge?

My problem is that I have to index setions of my filestore at a
time and I would like to be able to calculate the IgnoreWords
section at the merge rather that at each sub-index (eg if I have
a sub index with all the cisco info then I don't want the indexer
to dump "cisco" as a key word even though it is common for that small
section - in the whole scheme of things cisco is only a small section)

I have tried to test this but was not sure what was going on. If
anyone could shed some light it would be appreciated.

Regards
Andrew