Re[2]: Fuzzy Search

From: Kent Villard <kvillard(at)not-real.ichef.com>
Date: Mon Jun 26 2000 - 11:48:52 GMT
Hello Andrew,

Monday, June 26, 2000, 11:47:22 AM, you wrote:
AL> Try egg* as a search. The * wildcard only works at the end of
AL> words though.

Thanks for your response. I am aware of using the wildcard at the end
of the word, but it appears that no matter how many times I post that
on the search page, my visitors still complain about the search
results (they do not want to use the * or do not read how to use it).

As you said though, it does only work at the end of the word - is
there a way to make Swish-E a little more fuzzy (other than hair tonic
:>)

Best Regards,
Kent

 Kent Villard                    mailto:kvillard@ichef.com