Jose-Thank you

From: PropheZine Webmaster <bob(at)not-real.prophezine.com>
Date: Wed Jun 21 2000 - 15:08:31 GMT
Hi Jose:

I've been in software development since high school (1973).  Although I am
now involved in the net in a big way I still love to hack around in code.  I
spent most of my career working in assembler and never really learned "c".
I can hack a bit but that's about it.  If I knew it better I'd help with
swish-e.

I just wanted to take a moment and thank you for the work you are doing.
I'm still using 1.3.2 but will upgrade when 2.0 comes out of beta - can not
afford an major errors popping up.

Thanks again for the effort!

Bob
Bob Lally