Simple Question

From: PropheZine Webmaster <bob(at)not-real.prophezine.com>
Date: Sat Jun 17 2000 - 16:05:24 GMT
Hi:

Using 1.3.2 (until a final 2.0 is released....)

I was using the HTTP method of indexing a web site other than my own.  I've
done this before on my own site but this time I received a notice that 274
words were being removed from the common word array.  Is this the 80/256 or
in my case 50/100 parameter in the config file?

Also,  at the end it says that 174 million unique words were indexed.  I
assume this means it found individual 174 million words?  Why does it say
unique?

Thanks.

Bob Lally
PZ

Removing very common words... 274 words removed.
274 words removed not in common words array:
about, adults, afrikaans, after, all, also, altered, and, any, arabic, are,
arou
nd, back, because, been, before, being, bible, board, box, brief, bulgarian,
bul
letin, but, can, central, challenge, changing, chapel, chapel2, charge,
chinese,
 christ, christians, church, circulation, city, come, comments, contain,
content
, copy, copyright, could, county, credit, croatian, czech, danish, data,
david,
day, did, different, distribute, don, down, download, dutch, edited,
enhancement
, entirety, even, every, exception, exclusive, faith, few, file, finnish,
follow
ing, for, free, freeware, french, from, german, get, give, god, going,
granted,
great, had, has, have, heart, hebrew, help, here, him, hindi, his, holds,
holy,
home, how, however, html, http, inc, includes, indonesian, information,
internet
, into, italian, its, jesus, just, know, korean, last, latvian, let,
library, li
fe, like, limitations, lindale, link, linking, long, lorain, lord, love,
malayal
am, man, many, material, may, messages, missing, misslink, more, most,
multiling
ual, must, needed, net, never, new, north, norwegian, not, notice, now,
ohio, on
e, online, only, org, other, our, out, over, own, page, pages, pastor,
people, p
ermission, personal, piano, plain, please, polish, portuguese, post, posted,
pri
nt, product, programs, property, publicly, pulpit, quotations, reader,
reference
, reproduced, reproduction, reproductions, resale, revival, right, rights,
roman
ian, russian, said, say, see, serbo, series, sermons, service, sin, sinhala,
sit
e, slovakian, sold, sole, solely, some, source, spanish, spirit, sponsor,
square
, statement, studies, study, subscribe, suggestions, swedish, take, tamil,
tarri
es, teen, texas, text, than, that, the, their, them, then, there, these,
they, t
hings, this, those, through, time, times, top, troubled, tscpulpitseries,
update
d, usa, use, used, very, vietnamese, volunteer, volunteers, want, was, way,
web,
 webmaster, welcomes, were, what, when, which, who, why, wilkerson, will,
with,
without, word, world, would, www, yet, york, you, your, youth, 1999, 260,
75771,

Writing main index... 174695408 unique words indexed.
Writing file index... 1161 files indexed.
Running time: 28 minutes, 14 seconds.
Indexing done!