RE: new version of swish-e-1.3.2-PHRASE (m)

From: <Rainer.Scherg(at)>
Date: Tue Jun 13 2000 - 14:01:04 GMT

There seems to be also a problem with the filter patch on
the new version of swish-e. For some reason swish-e is
(sometimes?) indexing garbage. Because the filter scripts are
working fine, IMO there must be a problem when swish-e is
reading from stdin.

Before I start a bug hunt: were there any changes to memory
or file descriptor handling in the new version?

- rainer