Re: RE: new version of swish-e-1.3.2-PHRASE (m)

From: David Norris <dave(at)not-real.webaugur.com>
Date: Mon Jun 12 2000 - 09:15:33 GMT
Andrew Linn wrote:
> was an issue with v1.3 above (including the phrase version) not using the
> NoContents list in my version of Linux (6.1). As a result I looked

Yes, I seem to remember having trouble with NoContents.  I never took
the time to figure it out.  I just opted to ignore binary files.
Hopefully we can figure out a nice way to clear this problem.

> This all works on my linux system (for both versions), but I am not a c
> programmer and I don't know if I missed something else.

IndexOnly appears to be the only problem.  I'm not sure what your
original code looks like.  I don't think it was fully incorporated,
though.  IndexOnly and NoContents perform the same function in
phrase-m.  That was certianly confusing to figure out.

> Sorry if I have introduced bugs for you but at least you know why I
> did what I did.

Bugs are only bad when they aren't fixed ;-)

--
,David Norris
  ICQ Universal Internet Number - 412039