Re: RE: new version of swish-e-1.3.2-PHRASE (m)

From: David Norris <dave(at)not-real.webaugur.com>
Date: Mon Jun 12 2000 - 09:03:28 GMT
Jose Manuel Ruiz wrote:
> Sorry to all of you. It was my fault.

No problem ;-)  The end result is worth a few bugs and time.  Some of
the best improvements in SWISH-E have come from bug hunting.  Sifting
through old code line by line is helpful sometimes.

> I applied some patches that Andrew Linn sent to me.
> In that moment, the version of the code I was working in, was
> different from Andrew's work and I applied them "manually".

I figured it wasn't finished.  That was the only conclusion which made
sense.

> The modifications affect fs.c and string.c. Look for the string
> "Andrew" in these files and you will see the changes.

I found all of the instances where the changes where made.  The comments
were very helpful in finding the problem.  I went straight to the config
parser and saw your comments once I had discovered that IndexOnly was
the problem.

--
,David Norris
  ICQ Universal Internet Number - 412039