Re: Re: new version of swish-e-1.3.2-PHRASE (m)

From: David Norris <dave(at)not-real.webaugur.com>
Date: Mon Jun 12 2000 - 08:52:19 GMT
Jose Manuel Ruiz wrote:
> > There are only a few warnings about signed/unsigned mismatches.  I don't
> > think those are major problems.  I will look at them closer.
> Can you send me a copy of the warnings?.

I'll send the warnings as soon as I have the chance to rebuild the code
in Windows.  I don't think they are problems, though.

> Perhaps, they could be important in order to
> garantee a portable index file.
> Look at hash in hash.c:

The warnings are all signed/unsigned mismatches and I do not recall any
from hash.c.  file.c and perhaps index.c.  I'll certianly look for
problems in the hash functions.  I only have access to Intel hardware
(BSD, Linux, & Win98), so I am unable to check portability across CPUs.
I may have access to a SGI O2 (IRIX on MIPS) sometime soon.  I wouldn't
be too optimistic, though.

>> META tag parsing on Windows
> Can you send me a sample config file and the file with the problem?

I believe this is actually the IndexOnly problem instead of a META
problem.

--
,David Norris
  ICQ Universal Internet Number - 412039