Re: RE: new version of swish-e-1.3.2-PHRASE (m)

From: David Norris <dave(at)not-real.webaugur.com>
Date: Sun Jun 11 2000 - 16:11:24 GMT
Rainer.Scherg@rexroth.de wrote:
> On the first try I got some problems with the new version of
> swish-e-1.3.2-PHRASEm.tar.gz (from http://www.boe.es/swish-e)
> On the first try to index our server got the following problems:
>
>  - for some reasons JPG anfd GIFS are indexed...
>    (should not be, please see config below)

Well, I did some investigating on this problem yesterday.  I believe
that there is a major problem with IndexOnly.  Either I am confused or
the IndexOnly option appears to have been rewritten to function as
NoContents.  Of course, this makes no sense.  The suffixlist stucture is
completely removed and every reference of it has been changed to
reference the nocontentslist stucture.  Most of the original code is
still there however commented out.

--
,David Norris
  ICQ Universal Internet Number - 412039