HTTP indexing: config file corrected.

From: <arajamani(at)>
Date: Fri May 26 2000 - 21:29:25 GMT
Hello All and Mr.Klatchko,
  Thanks for pointing out the errors. I have gone ahead and changed the
config file and the HTTP indexing works just fine!( I have enclosed the
modified config file ) However,it is unable to spider down the the links and
index them too. All the links are a part of intra-net and are NOT visible to
the WWW. Is  this what's preventing the spider from spidering down.
THanks once again for your help.