HTTP indexing: config file corrected.

From: <arajamani(at)not-real.excite.com>
Date: Fri May 26 2000 - 21:29:25 GMT
Hello All and Mr.Klatchko,
  Thanks for pointing out the errors. I have gone ahead and changed the
config file and the HTTP indexing works just fine!( I have enclosed the
modified config file ) However,it is unable to spider down the the links and
index them too. All the links are a part of intra-net and are NOT visible to
the WWW. Is  this what's preventing the spider from spidering down.
THanks once again for your help.
Sincerely,
Ashok

On Thu, 25 May 2000 15:49:54 -0700 (PDT), rsk@corpmail.brightmail.com wrote:

>  arajamani@excite.com wrote:
>  >   Here is the configuration file for SWISH-E. I am trying to run it
thru the
>  > front end. The main issue is that it is not working from the web but it
is
>  > working from the command line.Still the issue of spidering down(in the
HTTP