Compiling Swish-E 1.3.2PHRASEk for Win32

From: Chris Humphries <ChrisJMH(at)not-real.vermilion99.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Wed May 24 2000 - 14:02:21 GMT
I have managed to get Swish-E to compile as a Win32 Console Application.

I had to change line 413 of "docprop.c" to

/* void *ptmp,*ptmp2; */
unsigned char *ptmp,*ptmp2;

and line 1722 of "search.c" to

/*void *ptmp,*ptmp2;*/
unsigned char *ptmp,*ptmp2;

because the lines involving ptmp2 as a void pointer in pointer arithmetic
would not compile without an error, e.g. ptmp2 += sizeof(int);  gave an
error, even though this same operation under DJGPP gave no problems.

Line 54 of "swish.h"
	#define snprinf _snprintf
should read
	#define snprintf _snprintf

*There were 91 warnings after linking*

The executable file appears to run but I have not tested it yet.

(Many thanks to David Norris for the advice to use Visual Studio to get
this working.)

Chris Humphries