Re: let me out!

From: Joseph Alba <jalba(at)>
Date: Tue May 23 2000 - 16:19:44 GMT
I've found this REALLY nice Message Board system called Sporum:

It's a great package that I'm planning to implement on our website
( as soon as we move over to the Apache web server.

We use SWISH-E extensively, and I was lucky enough to subscribe to this
e-mail list just in time to get the message last week about the
SWISH-E-Phrase version!  What a life saver!!!

So, if the resources are not available, I could ask about hosting the
official SWISH-E board on our server.  It's the least I can do to support
this project which has really been a great help to our users and to myself.

At 09:02 AM 5/23/00 -0700, NetbloomsWebmaster wrote:
>btw it is after all the new millenium,  this seems to be a wonderful
>srarch engine, why not consider setting up a users forum and get away from
>this e-mail thing...

Joe Alba
The Providence Journal
Web Programmer / Systems Analyst