At last, swish-e-1.3.2-PHRASEk.tar.gz is released.
Look at http://www.boe.es/swish-e
Fixed in this version:
- Fixed bug in merge reported by Andrew Linn, thank you Andrew
- Fixed bug in word position in Metanames reported long
time ago by Bill Moseley. I finally find it!! well, that is
what I think... Thank you Bill
- Fixed a display bug in properties with a length of 128,256,etc.
- Word positions recomputed after automatic stopwords are found
- Words shorter than MinWordLimit added to stopwords (needed
for removing stopwords in query when phrase search is used).
- New MetaName format (XML style). For example:
This is a XML metaname
- Document properties added to -D swish-e option
- The rules applied in index process (IgnoreFirstChar, etc)
are now used in search.
- What to do with Merge and index rules if they do not match.
Received on Tue May 16 13:21:22 2000