Re: swish-e -t option

From: Jason Birch <jbirch(at)not-real.psp.pair.com>
Date: Fri May 12 2000 - 17:48:28 GMT
Hi Jose,

That sounds like a good option.  Would it be hard to make it
configurable to use a set of optional tags, and to add the option to
emphasise these results, similar to emphasise comments?

If you make it similar to the meta tags, could you also have it store
the results in the index file in the same way?  That would make it
easy to store a description and, for example, price in the html pages
and have them extracted from the search results

<description>This is one expensive egg</description>
<price>$7.49</price>

Jason

On Fri, 12 May 2000 01:59:23 -0700 (PDT), Jose Manuel Ruiz
<jmruiz@boe.es> spoke: