New version swish-e-1.3.2-PHRASEi

From: Jose Manuel Ruiz <jmruiz(at)not-real.boe.es>
Date: Fri May 05 2000 - 12:10:58 GMT
Hi all,

At last there is a new version: swish-e-1.3.2-PHRASEi.

It includes:
- More work in memory. Many of the calls to safestrcpy and snprintf
removed:
They have been changed for a dynamic reallocating function
(SafeStrCopy).
So, truncation of data may not happen.
- Fixed a memory bug found by Bill Moseley in search.c (incorrect call
order to efree).
- Wildcard search totally rewritten. expandstar and getmatchword
removed.
All the logic now is implemented in getfileinfo. So, the search is
faster
because is computed only once.
- Added more info to the index header to use it in the future:
Wordchars,
Beginchars, etc.
- Added win32 directory to the distribution.
- Fixed a bug when  sorting results in solaris (workaround).

I have tested it in linux, solaris and aix. Now, I have a production
database with this version in our Intranet. This is File System data.
I have not tested HTTP data but it may work.

You can take it at:

http://www.boe.es/swish-e

Have nice day

Jose Ruiz