Re: Status of PHRASE search

From: David Norris <dave(at)not-real.webaugur.com>
Date: Wed Apr 19 2000 - 20:34:09 GMT
Jose Manuel Ruiz wrote:
> Something about Wintel platforms ...
> I do not know how many people is using swish-e in WIN32
> platforms. Now, I do not have any Windows compiler. But

It look like MSVC doesn't provide snprintf, pclose, popen, vsnprintf,
nor strcasecmp.  There appear to be equivalents for everything but
strcasecmp.  What exactly is strcasecmp?  How does it differ from
strcmp?  It should be simple to find something which can be substituted
for Win32.

I don't yet know if this works, but, it fixed the compiler/linker errors
except for strcasecmp().  In swish.h modify the Win32 definitions as
such:

#ifdef _WIN32
#include "win32/dirent.h"
#define snprintf _snprintf