Re: PHRASE SEARCH

From: Jose Manuel Ruiz <jmruiz(at)not-real.boe.es>
Date: Fri Apr 14 2000 - 15:06:24 GMT
Yesterday, I added some patches to the code:

- notoperator (Bill Moseley)
- metaStopWord (Adrian Mugnolo)
- memoryleak and memoryleak2 (Richard Beebe and Marc Perrin)
- spider (Steve van der Burg)
- all getmeta patches (and improvements!!) (Tom Brown)

All of them will be available soon, in next package.

Not applied yet ...
- paging (Scott Schultz).
- filters (Rainer Scherg).
- language (Adrian Mugnolo).