Re: Re: PHRASE SEARCH

From: David Norris <dave(at)not-real.webaugur.com>
Date: Thu Apr 13 2000 - 23:35:07 GMT
SRE wrote:
> >for any patches that could/should be included?  I'm not sure is SRE
> I didn't include anything from the Patches directory, which

I applied most of those to my code.  Definitely worth the effort.  I
never managed to get the filtering code patched in, though.  That could
be very useful.

I didn't see the byte-order patches in the patches directory.  I can see
index portability being useful to some folks.  Although, it is a
somewhat obscure issue.  There are some other minor patches that never
seemed to make it into the patches directory.  And, some of the
SWISH/1.1 patches never seemed to make it into SWISH-E at all for
whatever reason.

I'll see if I can generate some patches from my code base.  Maybe some
of them would be useful.  I have been meaning to merge SRE's patches
into my code for a while.  I was sick most of the winter and haven't
accomplished much in the way of SWISH.

--
,David Norris
  Open Server Architecture Project - http://www.opensa.org/