Re: FS and ~user

From: David Norris <dave(at)>
Date: Thu Apr 06 2000 - 21:04:13 GMT
Bruce Bowler wrote:
> I'm beginning to remember now why I used the http method on my old server...
> Does anyone have an example config file that uses the fs method and deals
> properly with ~user urls (specifically the ReplaceRule needed to get a
> valid URL into the database)?

Well, 'ReplaceRule replace' is likely what you are looking for.  I'm not
entirely clear on what you are doing.  Are you trying to provide a
search index that will cover all users of the system?  You might
want/need to use a regular expression to match.  It would depend on how
your users are arranged on the system.

,David Norris
  Open Server Architecture Project -
  Dave's Web -