Indexonly

From: Louis Proyect <lnp3(at)not-real.panix.com>
Date: Tue Mar 07 2000 - 14:51:38 GMT
I am using MHonArc to archive email messages. The actual messages are
prefixed msg0001.html, etc. while the indexes are prefixed thrd, date,
auth. I am only interested in indexing the msg's. In looking through the
swish-e archives, I notice that there is a reference to doing this using
"regexp", but it is a little confusing. Assuming that my goal is to screen
for "msg*.html" only, what should go into the configuration file? Also,
what other provisions must I make outside the config file to enable this?

Louis Proyect