Re: Autoswish Capabilities

From: Michiel Dethmers <michiel(at)not-real.quipu.co.uk>
Date: Fri Feb 25 2000 - 11:53:29 GMT
On 23 Feb 00, at 16:17, Roy Tennant wrote:

> Michiel Dethmers <michiel@quipu.co.uk> kindly rewrote AutoSwish, then
> we got bogged down in other responsibilities before we could test it

Yes, it's available for download at http://www.quipu.co.uk/SWISH-
E. I would certainly appreciate feedback, and I will promise to add
improvements when I get feedback. The current system doesn't
use the full capabilities of swish-e, but I will keep adding things in
the future. I am using the system on a few sites of clients, and
they seem quite content with the useability of it.

So please, use it, check it and tell me what you think.

Michiel

--
      To Be AND not to Be, that's the answer.
      (At least, to a certain extent... )