Re: Autoswish Capabilities

From: Roy Tennant <rtennant(at)not-real.library.berkeley.edu>
Date: Thu Feb 24 2000 - 00:17:57 GMT
Michiel Dethmers <michiel@quipu.co.uk> kindly rewrote AutoSwish, then we
got bogged down in other responsibilities before we could test it out and
prepare it for release. If anyone wants to take on that role, please let
me know. Although I am sure Michiel did wonderful work, I'm loathe to put
it up for anyone to download until it has been tested. We get enough
support questions without adding to them. Thanks,
Roy